CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR A TRAINING PROGRAM: “SUSTAINABLE, CLEAN AND IMPROVED COOKING STOVES”
Bleaglee organization will be running a training programme on “Sustainable, clean and improved cooking stoves” from 14 January to 05 May 2020. Bleaglee offers on-the-site practical training programme on designing sustainable cooking stoves. The training brings together a diverse group of people to Bamenda, Cameroon to learn theoretical and practical skills on recycling metal scraps for the production of improved, smoke-free cooking stoves. Bleaglee runs this programme in partnership with the Rebranding Africa Forum (RAF Belgium), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA). Our partners support the programme with 20 scholarships per cohort, in 6 cohorts (a total of 120 scholarships)
Who can receive a Training Programme scholarship?
You can only apply for a training scholarship if you meet the following requirements:
• A candidate should be resident in Bamenda, Cameroon at the start of the training programme (where the training will take place)
• Priority is given to candidates from low income households
• A potential candidate can only submit one scholarship application with us. Candidates who already received previous training from Bleaglee, will not be eligible
What is the application procedure?
• Check the eligibility criteria for a Training scholarship.
For more information on which criteria you should meet in order to apply for a training scholarship, check out the previous section on
'Who can receive a training scholarship?
• Apply for a training programme of your choice. To apply for a training scholarship, you need to fill the online application form and answer all the questions. You can see the links to the programme on Bleaglee’s website here
* Applications that candidates submit directly to our organisation, will not be taken into consideration.
The programme organizers will contact the selected candidates as well as the candidates on the waiting list by e-mail and phone call.
Which costs are covered by the scholarship?
We only provide scholarships for the full duration of the training programme (Full training fee).
For inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit our contact page , fill the form and send your message.